What can we offer?
At our facility, we offer four different car service Newbury options – interim, full, major and seasonal.
- Interim service:
You should ideally opt for an interim car service every 6,000 miles or 6 months, whichever comes earlier. In this service, we offer a total of 25 checks which include the following:
- Engine oil and filter change
- Visual inspection of the braking system
- Check of internal and external lights, etc.
- Full service:
We recommend clients to opt for a full service every 12,000 miles or 12 months, whichever is earlier. We offer a total of 40 checks in this service (inclusive of all the checks conducted in an interim service). Some of the checks are:
- Steering and suspension check
- Air filter check and replacement
- Brake pads replacement
- Coolant top-up, etc.
- Major service:
You can book an appointment with us for a major service every 24,000 miles or 24 months, whichever is earlier. We conduct a total of 70 checks in this servicing package (over and above the checks conducted in a full service).
- Seasonal checks:
We also offer seasonal checks (summer and winter vehicle and car service Newbury) to your benefit so that your car continues to perform optimally even in extreme temperatures. While we focus on AC servicing in summer checks, more emphasis is given on battery and windscreen wipers in winter checks.
- These services are particularly popular with our clients before going on holiday or preparing for harsher winter temperatures.